By Gianluca Moro, Aris M. Ouksel, Claudio Sartori (auth.), Gianluca Moro, Manolis Koubarakis (eds.)
Peer-to-peer (P2P) computing is at the moment attracting huge, immense public cognizance, spurred via the recognition of file-sharing structures akin to Napster, Gnutella, and Morpheus. In P2P platforms a truly huge variety of self sustaining computing nodes, the friends, depend upon one another for prone. P2P networks are rising as a brand new dispensed computing paradigm due to their strength to harness the computing strength of the hosts composing the community, and since they make their underutilized assets on hand to every other.
This ebook brings jointly 3 specifically commissioned invited articles, an advent, and revised types of the papers offered on the 1st overseas Workshop on brokers and Peer-to-Peer Computing, AP2PC 2002, held in Bologna, Italy in July 2002. The e-book is equipped into topical sections on peer-to-peer prone, discovery and supply of reliable providers, and seek and cooperation in peer-to-peer agent systems.
Read or Download Agents and Peer-to-Peer Computing: First International Workshop, AP2PC 2002 Bologna, Italy, July 15, 2002 Revised and Invited Papers PDF
Similar international_1 books
Development in foreign examine on Thermodynamic and delivery homes covers the complaints of the 1962 moment Symposium by means of an identical name, held at Purdue college and the Thermophysical houses examine middle. This symposium brings jointly theoretical and experimental study works at the thermodynamic and delivery houses of gases, drinks, and solids.
The foreign Workshops at the Implementation of sensible Languages (IFL)havebeenrunningfor14yearsnow. Theaimoftheseworkshopsistobring jointly researchers actively engaged within the implementation and alertness of useful programming languages to debate new effects and new instructions of analysis.
This booklet constitutes the completely refereed complaints fo the ninth foreign convention on details Theoretic protection, ICITS 2016, held in Tacoma, WA, united states, in August 2016. The 14 complete papers provided during this quantity have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from forty submissions. they're geared up round the following subject matters: mystery sharing; quantum cryptography; visible cryptography; cryptographic protocols; entropy, extractors and privateness.
- II-VI Compounds: International Series of Monographs in The Science of The Solid State
- Money and the End of Empire: British International Economic Policy and the Colonies, 1947–58
- Human-Computer Interaction. Novel Interaction Methods and Techniques: 13th International Conference, HCI International 2009, San Diego, CA, USA, July 19-24, 2009, Proceedings, Part II
- The European Debt Crisis-Causes, Consequences, Measures, Remedies
Extra info for Agents and Peer-to-Peer Computing: First International Workshop, AP2PC 2002 Bologna, Italy, July 15, 2002 Revised and Invited Papers
7. Munindar P. Singh. Peering at peer-to-peer computing. IEEE Internet Computing, 5(1):4–5, January 2001. Instance of the column Being Interactive. 8. Munindar P. Singh. Physics of service composition. IEEE Internet Computing, 5(3):6–7, June 2001. Instance of the column Being Interactive. 9. Munindar P. Singh, Bin Yu, and Mahadevan Venkatraman. Community-based service location. Communications of the ACM, 44(4):49–54, April 2001. ch Abstract. In this article, we describe our work on peer services and their description to allow an invocation of them in a distributed environment.
Users’ VPC-Ps receives policy packages and evaluate them. Figure 8 shows the diagram of exchange of information among peers. Information is exchanged among peers through a “policy get” community. A “policy get” community that has a “policy getter” role exchanges information among the peers and to obtain information from the server, and is always activated on the PDA terminals. The role also inquires other peers by broadcasting messages periodically. When the user wants information and other peers indicate willingness to give the information, the two “policy getter” roles on both users’ VPC-Ps, exchange the information with each other.
Science, 294:1849–1850, November 2001. 6. Munindar P. Singh. The service Web. IEEE Internet Computing, 4(4):4–5, July 2000. Instance of the column Being Interactive. 7. Munindar P. Singh. Peering at peer-to-peer computing. IEEE Internet Computing, 5(1):4–5, January 2001. Instance of the column Being Interactive. 8. Munindar P. Singh. Physics of service composition. IEEE Internet Computing, 5(3):6–7, June 2001. Instance of the column Being Interactive. 9. Munindar P. Singh, Bin Yu, and Mahadevan Venkatraman.